Junior New Players Summer Program
- The Junior Company is an intensive theatre program for Ridgewood District students who have completed grades 5-8 and who are interested in acting.
- The program involves a 3 week session, Monday July 8th – Friday, July 26th. Students must attend each session without interruption. Students may be asked to discontinue the program if absences occur.
- Sessions are held from 10:00-2:00 during weeks one and two, and from 10:00-3:00 during week three. Rehearsals and performances are in the RHS Little Theatre. Performances dates are July 25th and 26th. Each student will perform on one night. We cannot take requests for a student to perform on a given night.
- The Junior Company is taught by advanced high school theatre students under the supervision of New Players Company staff members.
- The tuition fee for the 2013 Junior Company is $500.00 payable at the time of the application. Tuition will be refunded if a student is not accepted.
- We cannot accept more than 90 students. When we reach 90 applications, we will close the application process. In the event that we receive fewer than 90 applications, we will continue to accept applications until May 31st, 2013.
Applications, with tuition checks payable to NPC Association, should be sent to:
Ridgewood High School
627 E. Ridgewood Avenue, Ridgewood, NJ 07451